I decided to be a little extra and wear blue smokey eyes and pink, nude lips for class ?? to my surprise, it didn’t look tacky and I got a few compliments.
My boyfriend got me an amazing eyeshadow palette with nice, pops of color for my birthday. This is one of the few times I’ve dug into the more dramatic shades. This eye look is a nice pop for neutral-colored outfits! It’s a nice, lil look for start off the usual fall, smokey eye trend.
Good lighting was on my side ??
For this look, I used:
- BH Cosmetics Smokey Eyes 28 Color Eyeshadow Palette (lid) and Nude Blush 10 Color Blush Palette
- Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Contour Palette (transition, crease and brow bone)
- e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner in Black
- Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
- L’Oreal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette
Wet n Wild UltimateBrow Mascara in Nothing But Bru-Nette
- Blue Ice from the Anastasia Beverly Hills Moonchild Glowkit (highlight, brow bone and inner corner)
- NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder in Sunny
- Jordana Easyliner Retractable Pencil for Lips in Rock N’ Rose
- NYX Lip Lingerie in Baby Doll
- Maybelline FitMe concealer in Fair and Eyestudio Master Precise Skinny Gel Pencil in Defining Black
- NYX Dewy Setting Spray
Expect more colorful smokey eyes from me! I got some new, vibrant eyeshadows ? Show me your colorful eye looks; I’d love some inspo!
Don’t forget to subscribe and follow me on Instagram ?