My go-to makeup as of late has been anything to make me look glowy. I feel like that’s when my skin looks its best and healthiest. I contour my eyes just a little bit, warm up my face (I loveeee orangey bronzers) and pack on the highlighter in a circular motion to get a glow that seems to stem all over.
I feel like this look can be worn regardless of the season. It can be played up and varied by changing the lip color. I love this look best with a glossy lip, but I’ll show variations of this look with fall appropriate lip options soon!
I’m a little extra and I wore this to school, but I felt like it’s wearable enough to wear it everyday! I even think that the lashes are suitable for everyday ?
- NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder and Liquid Eyeliner
- BH Cosmetics Nude Blush 10 Color Blush Palette (second darkest shade for bronzer on top of NYC one)
- NYX Strobe of Genius Highlighting Palette and Dewy Setting Spray
- L’Oreal Brow Stylist Definer in Brunette
- Wet n Wild UltimateBrow Mascara in Nothing But Bru-Nette
- Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Contour Palette
- Wet N Wild MegaSlicks Lip Gloss in Sunkissed
- Falsies I ordered off of eBay
Are you into glowy looks this fall season? Or do you prefer vampy makeup? I feel like I need both lol. Expect a vampy look soon ?
Don’t forget to subscribe and follow me on Instagram