Hello, my fellow makeup junkies ??✨
For the past couple of days, I’ve been playing around with my makeup, and I stumbled across what is my go-to summer makeup routine. I created a glowy, dewy fresh and “effortless,” but minimal look for the summer. I have really dry skin and I’m pretty pale, so I aimed to make my skin look as healthy as can be. Ultimately, I wanted to look sun-kissed.
My makeup look for Fourth of July.
- Wet N Wild MegaGlo All-In-One Highlighting Stick in Marigold Round
- Maybelline Eye Studio Brow Drama Scuplting Brow Mascara in Soft Brown
- New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny
- e.l.f. Pressed Mineral Blush in Sweet Retreat
- Kat Von D Beauty Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Mother
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette on the eyes
- New York Color High Definition Liquid Eyeliner pen
I wore this look differently a few other times, but this recent look has been my favorite. I think what makes it work so well is that it’s monochromatic. Using blush and pink tones all over my face makes everything look so soft and blended. I’m interested in creating a similar look like this, but with cool tones!
I definitely see myself repeating this look for the rest of summer. Using no foundation makes it a go-to look for me; I only use foundation when I’m feeling sum typa way.
What’s your go-to summer look? Have you tried any of the products I’ve used? Do you have any summer product recommendations for me? Let me know in the comments below!
Don’t forget to subscribe to this blog and follow me on Instagram @yolauralikesbeauty! ?