Summer calls for summer makeup! My second summer look for this summer is a teal eyeshadow look. I thought it’d be cool to go for a pop of color. This teal shade made me feel like a mermaid ??
I think this look would look good on anyone, regardless of their age and skin tone. Teal is a universal and very wearable color. I spread the teal all over my lid, but it can be washed down with some brown or black eyeshadow, depending on your preference. I’m going to recreate this on my mom to show you what I’m talking about; my mother has a deeper skin tone.
Here’s my product breakdown:
- 2014 e.l.f. Cosmetics Holiday Palette
- New York Color High Definition Liquid Eyeliner pen
- Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil in 03 Medium
- Maybelline Eye Studio Brow Drama Scuplting Brow Mascara in Soft Brown
- Wet N Wild MegaGlo All-In-One Highlighting Stick in Marigold Round (my highlight is so strong ✨)
What summer-y looks have you tried? Are you fan of a pop of color? Let me know in the comments below!
Don’t forget to subscribe and follow me on Instagram @yolauralikesbeauty ??