Hello, my makeup lovers ? I’d like to apologize for the lack of posts; this semester has been killer. I’ve been planning to fit the blog into my crazy schedule, so no worries! I have a couple of updates:
- I haven’t really spoken about myself on the blog, so I’d like to do so. If you have questions, please comment them on this post! This blog is my lovely little creation and I want to invest myself in here as much as possible.
- I’m an art student (as well and advertising one; I’m double majoring) and as of late, my works have centered around the makeup community and makeup culture. I’m going to feature some of my works on some blog posts, so let me know what you think of them! I’m always open to any sort of criticism and recommendation, so don’t hesitate.
- I have an editor! A good friend of mine from one of my advertising classes and a fellow makeup enthusiast, Lindsay Devine, has joined the yolauralikesbeauty team. She’s going to revise and edit my posts, contribute ideas and write a few posts as well. She’ll post an introduction soon, so show her some love! Karina Delgado, my friend who made the oily skin skincare post, is officially a contributing writer!
- If you think I should make an Instagram or Twitter at some point to compliment this blog, let me know!
- If there’s a kind of makeup look you’d like me to create for y’all or a drugstore beauty product (being an art student in college is expensive lol) you want me to try and review, let me know! Comment on this or any post. Don’t be afraid to interact with me & my team ? (which is Lindsay, Karina occasionally and me lol)
Expect some posts prepared and written with love and enthusiasm ?